суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fat convex lens




We had our thanksgiving dinner today and boy was it yummy yeah it was a week late, but we were all to busy last weekend. Cameron has been so good yesterday and today i hope it carrys on because I was getting very sick of the stage he was going threw

Spent the day at my parents and had major problems with my ahsma all day...i hate not feeling like i can breath. Yuck Also slept funny and must of pinched something in my hip because its soooooo soar today...can barely walk this am, i can walk now but man it hurts

Went roller skating last night with Ty. It was extremely busy which was pretty cool i didnt expect it to be so busy. There were some older people there that were so good at dancing on their skates...but they were also old enough they probably grew up doing it. Me i was just trying to stay on my feat haha. We went to the cheese cake cafe after. As soon as we walked in i said to Ty that we were going to get bad service...and sure enough we did And the waitress must of overheard me bitching about because she kept apologizing. Well stop apologizing and do your job right i mean waiting 20 minutes for a glass of water DID NOT impress me I hate how service has gone down so poorly in the last few years..its bull shit

chicago home builders, fat convex lens, fat controllers, fat controller thomas the tank engine, fat controller thomas tank engine.



Комментариев нет: