пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

enipro sara high school



solar Power 2008 was exciting. So many people, cutting edge technology, lots of energy Everyone was green. The weather was perfect in San Diego, California where the conference was held. I amazingly bumped into so many people I knew at the conference. I learned a lot while there observing the industry. This conference takes me back to the frenzy of the dotcom generation when the intenet market was exploding. Yes I was a� young lady then just jumping into all of the excitment of the birth of a new industry. And although solar has been around for sometime, and other country's such as Germany and Japan are far ahead of us in the United States, the market is booming. You wouldn't believe there was a financial crisis at all on Wall Street.


airline porter toronto, enipro sara high school, enique, enique cruz, enique iglesias.



Комментариев нет: