пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

eternal beau crockery




I must be mad.

I am considering doing a PGCE.

At CAMBRIDGE of all places

Emailed them with a bunch of questions. The main one being "if there are any spaces and I can get an application in by Monday, can I join right now?", which is a little mad Iapos;ll admit. And very unlikely, but Mum said you never know.

They want people to have some teaching work experience so Iapos;m going to head down to my brotherapos;s school and speak to my old latin teacher about getting some work experience there. Iapos;ve also asked if they have a prospectus or open day.

The best thing is that I am apparently eligible for a 6000 pound bursary

They require a 2.1 (easily done) and some latin (less easily done), apparently if I donapos;t have latin I need to email the lecturer and ask what to do.

I am...nervous and excited.
eternal beau crockery, eternal beau dinner service, eternal beau pottery, eternal beauty.



Комментариев нет: