четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

education kuwait




Directing a play is quickly shaping up to be one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done. I am so very thankful for this opportunity. I am working with really great people and that helps a lot. This project is a total labor of love for all of us. (And I confess that while we have just begun I am already starting to wonder about where I am going to find my next project.) I may be getting ahead of myself there but this is very, very good. I almost have this feeling of, "Man, why didnapos;t I get into this years ago" But I was probably not quite ready then. I am ready now. I feel like I am right where I am supposed to be, doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing. The challenges involves are pushing me to my limits and I am running right up there to meet them.

Now I just gotta finish this last portion of my current class in school and then I can devote all of my creative energy to the play.

I just want to thank everyone involved in this play for their wonderful collaboration.
education kuwait, education kuching nursing, education kshatriyas, education kpli malaysia teacher.



Комментариев нет: