суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

climath




So this should be relatively short because Iapos;m waiting for a friend to come over before we go out tonight. Which Iapos;m really excited about. No cornish kids, barely anyone I know. Itapos;s a little intimidating but itapos;s really exciting. Hopefully Iapos;ll find someone that I click with here. Iapos;m never the type to just sit in the corner but you never know with us gays. As long as there arenapos;t any catty boys who just like stirring up drama or are threatened by me. Why theyapos;d be threatened by me I donapos;t know but itapos;s happened before. Itapos;s probably because of my rockin body and my unsettlingly beautiful face. Haha insert sarcasm previously. Anyway color me excited.

Last night I had a horrible nightmare that Sean was gone and that he couldnapos;t dance. I think I talked about this yesterday. Anyway, today he showed up at company warm up and I was like, Okay, Iapos;m safe. But then he didnapos;t show up at rehearsal He was sick with the flu ohmyfuckinggawdmydreamisabouttocometrueandnotinthehappyfairytaleway That looong sentence is definitely what went through my head right when I heard that. I barely managed to float by but float by I did. I didnapos;t get kicked out like I was expecting. So things are okay.

Time to go. Wish me luck

alabama northern district federal court, climath, climatherm, climatic, climatic air.



Комментариев нет: